Rapid Finance Facility
Meet your instant cash need! Sindh Bank now offers “Rapid Finance Facility” a prompt solution to fulfill your immediate financing needs. It is an efficient, hassle-free and affordable loan, while keeping your savings and investments secure.
- Demand Finance/ Term Finance or Running Finance Facility
- Up to 90% of the present encashment value of the liquid security (DSCs/ SSCs, TDRs, Cash Deposit etc.
- Minimum documentation
- Quick & hassel free processing
- Lowest markup rates
|Target Customer||All types of Individuals|
|Nationality||Pakistani & AJK citizen|
|Age||21 years to 65 years|
|Nature||Demand Finance/ Term Finance/ Running Finance|
|Limit Amount||Maximum 90% of the present encashment value of the liquid security|
|Purpose||To meet their personal requirements/ needs including but not limited to payment of goods, services and expenses etc.|
|Tenor||Demand/ Term Loan: Maximum up to 4 years and/or Running/ Revolving Line|
|Markup Payment Frequency||Monthly/ Quarterly|
|Security||Lien on deposit in Current/ Saving/ DDPS/ Fixed Account
Lien over TDR/ Defence Savings Certificates/ Special Savings Certificates/ Regular Income Certificates/ Other Pledge-able Certificates etc.
(Instruments except TDRs, issue date should be at least 6 months older at the time of loan processing)
|Documents Required||1. Copy of Valid DSC/TDR/ SSC/RIC etc.
2. Copy of valid CNIC of Applicant(s)
3. 2 recent photographs of the applicant(s)
4. Copy of last paid Utility Bill
5. Duly filled Borrower’s Basic Facts Sheet/ CF-1 as prescribed by SBP
6. Account Statement of last 6 months (where applicable)
7. Last 3 months Salary Slips in case of Salaried
8. Pension Card/ Certificate in case of pensioner
9. Any other document as required
*Terms & Conditions Apply