- Small Enterprises: Maximum Rs.25 (twenty five) million from single Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
- Medium Enterprises: Maximum Rs 200 (two hundred) million, including leased assets, from single Bank/DFI or from all Banks/DFIs.
- Short term / Long Term (maximum up to 5 years)
- Mortgage of property with 25% margin.
- 1st charge on Fixed Assets of the Company with 25% margin / cash / near cash collateral
- Personal Guarantee of the proprietor / partners / directors of the Company
- Personal Guarantee of the Owner of the Property
- Loan Application Form
- Basic Borrower Fact Sheet for Small / Medium Enterprises (SE / ME)
- Detailed profile of the Business
- Profile of the Sole Proprietor / Partners / Directors
- Projected Financials (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) equal to tenor of loan
- Exiting Financials for last 3 years (Cash flows, Balance Sheet, Income Statement) as follows:
- In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount upto Rs. 15M: Financials signed by the borrower.
- In case of Small Enterprises & loan amount above Rs. 15M: Financials audited by practicing Chartered Accountant or practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
- In case of Medium Enterprises who is a limited company & loan amount above Rs. 10M: Financials audited by practicing Chartered Accountant.
- In case of Medium Enterprises who is other than a public company or a private company which is a subsidiary of a public company & loan amount up to Rs. 10M: Financials audited by practicing Cost & Management Accountant.
- Details of the Collateral / Property
- Valuation Report (from PBA approved valuator) of the Property, Plant & Machinery
- CNIC of the Applicant
- One passport size photograph of the applicant
- In case of Private / Public Limited Company:
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Latest Form A
- Latest Form 29
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Latest Search Report
- Income Tax Registration Certificate
- In case of Partnership:
- Partnership Deed
- CNIC copy of all the partners